Advance Fertility and Gynae Centre is the Best IVF Centre in India providing best IVF services and an outstanding Assisted Reproduction Centre located in Delhi Ncr, easily accessible via all forms of transportation. Led by internationally acclaimed Infertility Expert Dr. Kaberi Banerjee, the team of Fertility Experts with professional qualifications and experienced expertise offer guarantee of success at a fraction of the price you would pay for similar treatments abroad.
Advance Fertility Centre has state-of-the-art embryology laboratory with all the latest equipment required for the best results, even in the difficult cases or those with previous failures. The major procedures like In Vitro Fertilization/ Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection/Blastocyst Culture/Assisted Hatching/Pre-implantation Screening and Diagnosis etc. are performed in the laboratory. The lab is maintained at the highest standards of cleanliness, temperature, air purity etc. so as to achieve the best results for our patients.
Extensive andrology work is done at our centre as we believe in treating the couple as a whole instead of just managing the women and referring the males in case they have fertility. We perform Intra Uterine Inseminations whenever possible and do not direct all our patients towards IVF/ICSI unless their tests leave them with no other option. One of the specialties of this centre is to give hope to every couple who wants a child by adopting technology which is least invasive.
Sri Aurobindo Marg, Ansari Nagar, Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Creating a country imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehru’s dream, and immediately after independence he prepared a grand design to achieve it. Among the temples of modern India which he designed, was a centre of excellence in the medical sciences. Nehru’s dream was that such a centre would set the pace for medical education and research in Southeast Asia , and in this he had the wholehearted support of his Health Minister, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur.
Ponekkara, AIMS (P.O.), Kochi 682 041, Kerala - India
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (Amrita Hospital), based in Kochi, Kerala, is recognised as one of the premier hospitals in South Asia. Our commitment to affordable quality care has attracted a dedicated team of highly qualified medical professionals and other healthcare professionals from across the world to provide the highest standards of medical treatment.
Apollo Fertility offers several specialized investigative procedures for infertility in men and women giving couples their very best chance of a successful pregnancy. Backed by Apollo’s 37 year legacy of clinical excellence and unbeatable expertise, Apollo Fertility brings to the table unparalleled commitment towards successful outcomes.
Our success is based upon a combination of a patient-centric approach delivered by a team, all of whom are experts in their field. With state-of-the-art technology and clinical protocols that are closely monitored, Apollo Fertility gives you the expertise and technology to increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Our team includes specialists in Fertility, Reproductive Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology, Andrology, Urology, Fertility Enhancing Laparoscopic Surgeons, Fetal Medicine and a supportive team of Physiotherapists, Counsellors and Dieticians.
Both the partners are expected to come for the first visit wherein a detailed history and previous reports are reviewed. A full medical history will be taken and a few blood tests prescribed to understand your medical background and plan your treatment. Simple solutions are considered first and your care plan will be based upon your specific situation which will be explained to you.
OUR SERVICE MATRIX
- 1. Ovulation Induction
- 2. IVF
- 3. ICSI
- 4. Laser Assisted Hatching
- 5. Sperm Retrieval
- a. PESA, MESA
- b. TESE/TESA
- 6. Embryo Freezing
- 7. Sperm Freezing
- 8. Reproductive Surgery
- a. Laparoscopy
- b. Hysteroscopy
- c. Male Reproductive Surgery
- 9. Donor Program
- a. Sperm Donor
- b. Egg Donor Program
- 10. Surrogacy Program
- 11. Advanced treatment options
- a. ERA
- b. PGD & PGS Screening
You can reach us to your nearest Apollo branch:
- New Delhi: Apollo Fertility, Motinagar
- Noida: Apollo Fertility, Noida
- Chennai: Apollo Fertility, Annanagar
- Hyderabad: Apollo Fertility, Kondapur
- Hyderabad: Apollo Fertility, Banjara Hills
- Hyderabad: Apollo Fertility, Manikonda
- Bangalore: Apollo Fertility, Brookefield
- Bangalore: Apollo Fertility, JP Nagar
- Kolkata: Apollo Fertility, Kolkata
- Amritsar: Apollo Fertility, Amritsar
- Navi Mumbai: Apollo Fertility, Navi Mumbai
- Mumbai: Apollo Fertility, Borivali
- Solapur: Apollo Fertility, Solapur
- Varanasi: Apollo Fertility, Varanasi
Apollo is the best hospital in Bangalore providing world class treatment including heart, cancer, organ transplants etc. Visit the top multi speciality ..
Address: 154, IIM, 11, Bannerghatta Main Rd, opposite Krishnaraju Layout, Krishnaraju Layout, Amalodbhavi Nagar, Naga, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road, New Delhi Delhi 110076, India
The Apollo Group offers 9,850 beds across 64 hospitals, over 3500 pharmacies, 100 plus primary care & diagnostic clinics, and 120 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
The Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited. It was the first hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
This hospital was awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and the Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital’s environmental practices.
It ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
The hospital also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
It has received the 9th MT India Healthcare Award 2019; and The AHPI Healthcare Excellence Award 2019 in 1. Nursing Excellence 2. Quality Beyond Accreditation; and several other awards over years.
Infrastructure & Services
- The hospital is spread over 15 acres, with 710 beds.
- Houses the largest Sleep Lab in Asia and is among the largest Dialysis Units in India.
- It has the maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- 6 beds are dedicated to the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices.
- 64-Slice Scan with data acquisition that provides the highest temporal resolution.
- One of the few hospitals to be equipped with the Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System.
- In South Asia, Spect-CT & Pet-CT conducted their first installation in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in India.
- Technologies like PET- MR, PET-CT, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, NovalisTx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt-based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner are installed in the hospital.
- The Cancer Institute is equipped with an advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with NovalisTx, ClinaciX, and HDR-Brachytherapy.
- Wifi is accessible across the campus.
- Private rooms
- TV in room
- Free wifi
- Phone in room
- Family accommodation
- Safe in room
- Laundry & Dry cleaning facilities
- Nursery/Nanny services
- Interpreter facility
- Welcome package
- Personal assistant/Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Diet on request
- Multi-cuisine Restaurant
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Postoperative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Air ambulance
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Centres Of Excellence
- Bariatric Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- Cancer Care
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
Major specialties include:
Anesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver, and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry, and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology, and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.